You have no items in your cart.
Saturday, November 1 & Sunday, November 2, 2014
10:00-5:00 each day
Westorchard School, 25 Granite Road, Chappaqua, NY
• Set Up Time: Friday, October 31st, beginning at 6:00 pm.
• Take Down Time: Sunday, November 2nd, beginning at 5:00 pm.
• Porters will be available Friday evening and Sunday evening for a minimum of $15 per job.
• Single booth rental charge is $550 – sizes vary and are approximately 11’ x 12’
• This year we will be offering smaller booths for $300 which will be 7’ x 12’
• Larger booths are available for $825 and $1100.
• Pegboards and tables are available for rent. The price of tables will be $15 and pegboards will be $50.
• The Show Café serves homemade refreshments with luncheon available.
• Complimentary coffee and tea are available during Friday set-up.
• Complimentary coffee, tea and light refreshments provided prior to show opening on Saturday and Sunday.
• Hospitality volunteers are available for Dealer breaks and security.
• Show promotional materials will be seen in Arts & Antiques Weekly (The Bee), The Journal of Antiques & Collectibles, The Journal News, Westchester Magazine, Inside Chappaqua, and The Examiner plus numerous online sites.