Chappaqua Friends' Meetinghouse
420 Quaker Road
About 1747, pioneer John Reynolds donated two acres of land to the recently formed “Shapequa” friends’ meeting, to serve as a badly needed burying ground and the site of a future meetinghouse. Like the meetinghouse, it has remained in use ever since. Although burials largely ceased in the 2oth century, a memory wall continues to commemorate deceased meeting members.